- Please keep in mind that you must show proof that you belong to a subgroup of the population that is currently prioritized by the local and state department of public health for COVID-19 vaccination such as:
- Proof of employment (badge, paystub, uniform, etc.)
- Medical license (if applicable)
- Driver’s license
- Medical and prescription insurance cards
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- All populations in Illinois can receive the vaccine regardless of insurance coverage or immigration status.
All the locations listed here are by appointment only. These locations are the ones closest to Orland Park, but other locations can be found by visiting the website:
- If you have an HMO or PPO insurance, you must follow the same steps.HMO patients are not required to have a referral to get the vaccine at this time.
- All these locations require you to register or create an account but may not have available appointments at that time.You will have to frequently check for available appointments.
- You should first start by signing-up at your county website. They will send you an email when the vaccines are available to your subgroup and will let you know what the next steps are to set up your appointment.
- Please sign up for our waitlist at the front desk if you would like to be contacted when they become available at our office.We do not have a set date for receiving the vaccines at this time, but you will be reached once this becomes an option. We encourage you to get the vaccine sooner if given the opportunity somewhere else.
- Please notify us if you received the vaccine somewhere else to remove you from our list and update your chart, we will need to know the date and brand of the vaccine.
Please keep in mind that vaccines are very limited, so please be patient.