Chronic Care Management (CCM)
WHAT CAN CCM DO FOR YOU?
CCM helps maintain independence, promotes safety, and can help you set health goals with the help and direction of your provider and care manager.
CCM CAN ALSO HELP LOWER THE RISK OF…
- Hospital readmissions
- ER/ urgent care visits
- Falls/ incidents
- Nursing home admissions
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CCM?
- You will see faster response times and get personal one-on-one access to our care coordinator, Sharon
- Coordinated visits with your providers, facilities, labs, radiology, and others
- Help with access to your specialists
- Coordinated care with hospitals and pharmacies
- Assistance with monitoring your medications
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR THE MEDICARE CCM PROGRAM?
To qualify for CCM you must have two or more chronic conditions, and have a Medicare plan that covers this program.
If you have any questions, please call our office and our staff would be happy to help. (708) 873-1187
MEET OUR CHRONIC CARE COORDINATOR
Sharon has been working in healthcare for over 35 years, and working with Rife and Associates since 2002. Her goal is to get you the best care possible!